THE BEST COMPLIMENT IS A REFERRAL.
Established in 2003, Gridiron Drilling Services began servicing the Conductor Sector of the Oil and Gas Industry with just a single drill rig. Today, Gridiron boasts a drilling fleet that is unequaled in the industry.
With a growing fleet of 11 Auger Drills, 2 Rotary Blast hole Drills, and 1 Down-the-hole Hammer Drill, Gridiron Drilling Services is positioned to provide an extensive range of Rathole, Pre-Drill, Abandonment, and Blast hole Drilling Solutions. Gridiron Drilling Services strives for the highest safety standards and delivers quality, dependable services across Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
We pride ourselves on completing the job safely, in a timely manner, and to our client’s satisfaction.
With our diverse fleet, we are able to service a wide variety of projects.
ATLAS COPCO D-65
- Type: DTH
- 102mm Steel
- Truck mounted auger rigs.
- 60’ Digging Depth.
- Front & rear hydraulic out/down outriggers.
- 53,390 lb. Torque.
- Truck mounted auger rigs
- Hydraulic winches. Inner Kelly winch has. “controlled freefall”
- Open back mast options for air drilling.
- Powerful mid-range production drill, standard low pressure air for rotary drilling.
- Four pod inside loader, for productivity and increased depth.